PRAISE AND PRAYER
- For Joel's new book, Myths and Truths of the Cell Church (2012).
- For the Comiskey girls following Jesus.
- That God has given us success in raising partial support as ministers with Joel Comiskey Group. The board approved plans for Joel to raise support.
- For Chelsea who leads worship at Wellspring. We're thankful that she is in her last year of home schooling.
- For the salvation of my dad, Tom Comiskey, who received Jesus Christ at the age of 85 years old and then died three days later.
- For God's anointing on Joel's seminar speaking in 2013 . Pray for God's protection on family while Joel is speaking
- For Celyce as she plays a vital role in the church plant and for God's blessing on our family as we continue to homeschool
- For God to provide all of the non-profit support needed through Joel Comiskey Group.
- For the sales and ministry of Joel's books.
- For Sarah, Nicole, and Chelsea to continue to grow closer to Jesus. Pray that they might hear God's call on their lives at an early age.
- For Sarah, who is now senior at BIOLA University and living near campus with other female students. For Nicole who is a core advisor in Lindale, TX (Honor Academy), and for Chelsea who leads worship at Wellspring.
Prayer Covering: God revolutionized our lives in 1995 after reading Peter
Wagner's book Prayer Shield (Regal Books, 1992). Both Celyce and I
realized that it wasn't enough to send out "prayer letters"
to friends. We needed to have specific prayer partners. God has
given us a handful of front-line prayer warriors who pray daily for us, while others have chosen to pray at least once per week. If you are praying
regularly for us (at least once per week), let us know by writing to us
at firstname.lastname@example.org, and
we will stay in close contact with you.